Code of Conduct
By accessing and using this discussion board, you agree to be bound by the Codes of Conduct as set out below. If you do not wish to be bound by this Codes of Conduct you should not access or use this discussion board in any way.
1. Nothing rude, abusive, offensive, libellous, obscene or discriminatory on the grounds of race, sex, religion or political allegiance is to be posted on this discussion board. Any posting that falls into these categories will be removed, and the person that posted it will be barred from the discussion board.
2. You should not post anything on this discussion board which infringes the intellectual property rights of any other party.
3. You should not use this discussion board to effect party political campaigning.
4. You should not use this discussion board in order to advertise any product, service or business.
5. You are reminded that it is an infringement of competition law to exchange commercially sensitive information with competitors, whether relating to your own business, your competitor’s business or that of a third party (whether a customer or supplier). You must not post or seek such information on this discussion board. The Office of Fair Trading could fine your company up to 30% of group turnover for infringement.
6. Whilst this discussion board is moderated, we cannot guarantee that each entry will be checked – please notify us immediately of any posting that may contravene these codes.
7. The views expressed within this discussion board are the views of the person posting them and not of Merry Widow.
8. The person posting a comment on this discussion board can enter their name at the end of the comment, however this is not mandatory and anonymous topics may be posted. The email address given will not be made available on the site.
9.Merry Widow cannot guarantee to answer all individuals personally, and any advice given in the discussion board is taken at your own risk.
10. Any posting may be removed from the discussion board by Merry Widow or its authorised representatives at any time, without reference to the person posting the entry.
11. You should not post anything on this discussion board which contains software viruses or any other harmful code.
12. You are liable to, and will indemnify, Merry Widow in respect of all expenses, costs and claims incurred or suffered by Merry Widow on account of any claim brought by a person (whether a legal entity or an individual) for loss or damage (including without limitation mental distress) suffered as a result of a posting made by you on this discussion board.