Reply To: Feeling Lost

Wallace
Participant

Hi Kate 7

I’m so sorry for your loss, it’s a terrible gang to be a part of but there is comfort in knowing your not alone.

Everything your feeling is the same as I do and HJ and lots of other on this site unfortunately but it’s good to be able to come here and talk to people who truly understand what your going through.

It’s now been 7 months since I lost my Mark. I still struggle to sleep at night, the pictures of his death haunt me. I do try and remember all the good memories but to be honest they are painful too for me at the moment.

Sometimes I can go through a full week without crying and I feel in control again then BAM … and I’m back feeling lost, disassociated from the rest of the world and just going through the motions.

I’ve read all the self help books, been to speak to a counsellor, taken medication etc… but I think only time will heal this pain, if I ever do.

Our lives have taken a path that we didn’t want or choose and every choice made after that is tarred with the same.

HJ, how’s things going for you recently?

Are there any widows out there a bit further down the line that can share their experiences on this chat?

Take care everyone xx

Code of Conduct